Tuesday, September 11, 2007

There is an Answer!

After posting my previous entry I got back to work and started listening to some music, and I realized that no matter what happens in this world my Savior loves me. Some of you that read this may not be believers, and that is your choice of course. I as a Christian, hope that you all end up experiencing this wonderful walk, but I am not judging any of you for your beliefs. Our religious freedom is a pillar of our society and I would not have it an other way. If their are any atheists among you, you probably think I am a simple-minded fool for believing. That too is your right. I just want you all to know that I believe Jesus is the ultimate answer to all of our problems.

Matthew 11:28-30 (New International Version)

28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."