Thursday, September 20, 2007

More Guns Dang It!

This is after all supposed to be a gun blog!

I am going to start two new series of posts. These will be titled Guns I Have and Guns I Want. Unfortunately the second list will probably much longer than the first.

Guns I Have will obviously deal with current guns that are in my arsenal, details of any modifications I have done, as well as my thoughts about the firearm.

Guns I Want will serve as a wish list of sorts. I think I will change the category on these posts as I obtain new firearms.

I love talking about my guns, so each one I own will have a link in a special Guns I have link section on the right side of my blog. These links will take you dear readers (mainly myself) to an index post for each gun. All posts having to do with that gun will be linked there.

Your humble writer realizes you probably don't care about any of this, but it will give me something to blog about that has a dedicated purpose.