Friday, August 29, 2008

Master Stroke!

Well it looks like John McCain may have just locked up the Presidency. He has picked Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as his running mate. She gave a great speach in Ohio accepting the slot, and I will post a video of it when I can find one.

The plusses for Palin and McCain seem almost unending:

1. She is solidly pro-life.
2. She is a Lifetime NRA member.
3. She is a hunter.
4. She is a mother of five children.
5. She is a woman. (duh)
6. Her husband is a working class guy, and union member.
7. She is a reformer.
8. She is a real conservative.
9. She is a fiscal conservative and has fought for her constituents money.
10. She has appointed the best people for the job, regardless of their party affiliation.
11. She has fought big oil companies.
12. She is a strong supporter of drilling here, and drilling now.
13. She is against gay marriage, but supports gay rights.
14. She is young.
15. She is tough, but still feminine.

Those are few things I like about her off the top of my head. This changes everything. I am no longer going to be voting against Obama. I am going to be voting for McCain!