Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More on This Later

The King of Spain, and Hugo Chavez got in a little spat recently. All the details can be found here, and I plan to comment on it in a later post.

Story

This quote is a separate issue however.

"I think the day before he had a long and intense workday," adding that he may have got tired "of hearing things, not only from me, but from Evo (Bolivian President Evo Morales) and Daniel (Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega) and other revolutionary comrades."


Why are these men in power? Am I the only one who still sees communism as a dark specter that can rise up into the nightmare it once was quite easily? Hopefully the CIA is at work to undermine these evil bastards, and we just don't know it. Unfortunately, I think that is probably not the case. Have we given up on wiping out this black mark on humanity?