Thursday, October 25, 2007

Make the Bad Woman Stop Mommy

There isn't many women who instantly induce bile to build up in my throat more than Hillary Clinton. Susan Estrich is, in fact, one of those women however. I can't stand her. Seriously. This woman causes my soul to wretch with agony when I hear her voice, or see her stupid smarmy face on Fox News. She is right up there with Babs, and Barbara WaWa. The only satisfaction I ever felt after seeing her was during the last POTUS election. As the bogus exit polls started proclaiming Kerry as the victor, she was beaming with joy. She was so stuck on herself and her new CIC, Lurch, that she could not contain it. She had to take the opportunity to get some snipes in on all the stupid conservatives. I don't remember her exact words, but they did irritate the hell out of me. Once we found out the truth, however, I was overjoyed at the prospect of her finding out Lurch had indeed lost.

It isn't just the fact that she is a liberal that gets to me. Her voice is about as annoying as they come. It is a gravely mixture of Stalin, and Chomsky rolled into one onerous nightmare of noise. She is also a lawyer that headed up the abysmal Dukakis campaign, and has been a professor of law at Harvard and USC. Enough said, eh?

She now has a book out deriding Ann Coulter apparently. Here is the cover. I like Ann's better.



I suppose the premise is that Ann is a meany. We all know conservative speech is really just hate speech that should be illegal.

Why is it, by the way, that libtards always have to write books about conservative books? They rip off the cover concept, and write a supposed refutation of the original work. They can't come up with anything on their own I suppose.